- Exercise your brain. Do crossword puzzles, sudokus and scrabble. You can also do puzzles yourself, trying to remember stuff. Always try to expand your brain, think of everything you do as practicing your brain to remember.
- Exercise daily. Work out, run or play soccer. Get that natural movement every day. This keeps your brain active, and your body healthy.
- Reduce stress. Stress will make your body tense, and will not make your brain remember better. You can’t avoid stress completely, but you can control it. Don’t pack your schedule and try to do everything. Use some time to relax, and allow your body to feel comfortable.
- Eat right. Don’t have a diet, try to eat healthy instead. Eat fish, fruits and vegetables. Take vitamins and drink milk.
- Sleep well. Make sure your body gets to rest so you are awake every day and are feeling good, having enough energy to go through the day.
It is important to have a good health in general to improve your memory. Eating, sleeping and exercising right are some of the most important things to keep in mind.